Hausmann & Wynen is a software company based in Monheim am Rhein, Germany. With Powerbird® and Sitara®, we offer two state-of-the-art ERP software solutions for electrical engineering trade, building services and technical trade.
As market leader, we aim to continuously optimize our customers‘ business processes. Our philosophy is to improve process transparency and streamline workflows.
Our software solutions represent our 40-year experience as much as the innovative drive and dedication of our team of 85. More than 4,800 electrical and building services companies have already opted for our Powerbird® ERP software. Our software solution Sitara® is mainly used in wholesale business. For the most part, our customers are located in the German speaking DACH region.
At Hausmann & Wynen, we believe in mutual trust, personal motivation, and professional growth - all in the light of providing our customers with the best products possible.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person (m/f/d) to support our software-development team as a
Full-Time Application Developer /
Software Engineer, Full Stack Developer
- You optimize, maintain and build code for our ERP software solutions
- You design and build new functions and modules
- You implement individual customers’ requirements
- You maintain and improve the existing database applications (MS-SQL)
- You maintain and ensure
Your experiences and skills:
- You have technical training in an IT profession (e.g. IT specialist / application developer), or a degree in mathematics or computer science, or equivalent relevant experience.
- You have sound and proven software programming skills (C++ / C# / JAVA / PHP)
- You are familiar with the handling of databases
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You speak English fluently, and you have a good grasp of German, or are motivated to learn it
What we offer:
- A long-term permanent position in a strong and well-established company that has significantly shaped the market for the past 40 years
- An exciting job in an open-minded and ambitious team
- Individual opportunities for professional development and growth
- Work-life-balance isn’t just a buzz word for us at Hausmann & Wynen: with flexible working hours, work from home options and transparent time-tracking we offer you many ways to reconcile your working hours with your private life
- Health promotions: e.g. fitness activities for primary prevention (gym, yoga, or Pilates courses), free beverages (water, coffee) and fruit at the office
- A workplace close to the great cities of Düsseldorf and Köln: The region is known for the variety of cultural activities, the high standard of living, and excellent access to public transportation.
- Job bike leasing
Have we sparked your interest? Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
If your profile does not meet our requirements completely, we still encourage you to reach out to us and apply.
Please send your application (including CV and relevant certifications) via the following contact form or e-mail:
Hausmann & Wynen Datenverarbeitung GmbH
Delitzscher Str. 11